Put simply – a Managed Print Service (MPS) is where an expert print management company like Superior Business Solutions optimizes and then manages your print environment on your behalf while you concentrate on what you do best: running your core business.
A Managed Print Service typically includes everything from assessing your organization to reveal a true and accurate picture of the way you currently print, through to optimizing this print environment and then managing it for you on your behalf.
This will include things like:
- Automated supply of all consumables
- Servicing of your equipment (break fix, service calls, parts and labour)
- Single point of contact for service and billing
- Submitting meter readings
- Maximum optimization of the fleet – re-utilization through replacement equipment
- Full reporting mechanism
- Transparency around your print related costs and usage
- Tool suite to support cost control
- Supporting, developing and implementing a print policy
A MPS will also include regular, accurate reporting that shows you actual monthly print usage and expenditure – so that you stay in control and always know exactly what printing is really costing your organization.
Throughout, the goal is to ensure that your print environment is as cost effective, efficient and secure as it possibly can be, while ensuring that your business needs are fully looked after.
As print costs can typically account for as much as 3% of an organization’s overall revenue, streamlining and taking greater control of your printing becomes imperative and can bring significant cost savings and deliver tangible business benefits, improving your bottom line.
- Save around 30% on your total print expenditure, without any hardware investment
- Accurate and transparent reporting of printing usage and costs – so you always know how your organization is using printing and exactly what it is costing
- The freedom to concentrate on running your business, without worrying about printing
- Increased staff productivity and workflow
- Streamline the management and procurement of print
- Improved security and environmental sustainability
- Reduced complexity and downtime
Related Post(s): What are the benefits of a Managed Print Service?